Warmer to prevent low temperature scald, precautions by Shuai & Mei Daily Products (Qingdao) Co., Ltd.
Warmer to prevent low temperature scald, precautions1. Don't use warmer when you go to bed.
2. Don’t use warmer when sleeping, under bedding, near heaters and other heaters.
3. Please avoid using the warmer in the same place for a long time, and pay attention to check the skin condition, if abnormal, please immediately remove the warmer.
4. Children and those whose skin is not sensitive to temperature change, please pay special attention when using warmer.
5. No rubbing before using warmer.
6. Don’t use warmer on clothing (long-haired clothing, etc.) or high-end clothing that can be easily damaged by the warmer.
7. In order to prevent damage to clothes, take off the warmer slowly.
8. After using warmer or trying to tear and repaste, do not pull the non-woven fabric.
9. Warmer is for external use. Do not take it by mouth.